My site is devoted to showing what great deals can be had with using coupons and combining them with your shopper card sales and special deals at the stores you shop at every day. If anyone is interested in learning more about how to get started doing what I do, how to set up an organization system for your coupons, or just any questions in general, please feel free to leave me a message and I will get in contact with you.

May 16, 2010

CVS 5/16/2010


Retail: 48.43 OOP: $2.61 + 19.45 Earned: 17.98 ECBs
This was a pretty good week with coupons from the red machine.
The razors were $6.99 and get $6.99 in ECBS.
The candy bars were B1G1 free and I had 2 coupons for B1G1 free - so all 3 were free.
I had 2 $1/1 CVS hair care products, so both their shampoo and conditioner was free.
The John Frieda products were $4.99 each and I used a $5/2 coupon that I got from the All You magazine.
The Aussie products were $2.99 each. I also used a coupon from today's paper for $2.00 off a styling product if you bought a shampoo or conditioner (so I actually paid $3.98) and I earned $4 in ECBs ($2 for each product).
I also got lucky enough that when I scanned my card at the machine tonight I got a $3/$15 purchase of haircare products.

No comments:

Post a Comment