My site is devoted to showing what great deals can be had with using coupons and combining them with your shopper card sales and special deals at the stores you shop at every day. If anyone is interested in learning more about how to get started doing what I do, how to set up an organization system for your coupons, or just any questions in general, please feel free to leave me a message and I will get in contact with you.

May 16, 2010

Kroger 5/16/2010

Retail: $49.14 OOP: $9.09

My grocery trip from Kroger was done yesterday. I did not post a picture of all I got, but it was a great shop. I paid $97.75 for $183.11 (savings of $85.36). I was supposed to get some Off Your Next Purchase coupons but they did not print. Customer service was nice enough to give me $4.00 in cash back. Then today, I was looking at the current catalina list and realized there were a lot of catalinas that did not print, so I took my receipt and went back to the store. She then gave me another $10.00 in cash.

I also have to say I was lucky enough that the man in the self checkout lane next to me did not pick up his catalinas as he left and I happened to see a $1 off your next purchase and I grabbed it up and used it on my purchase. I have to give a big THANK YOU to whoever he was!

The above products I picked up while I was there tonight.

I used a $10/1 for the Prevacid, but I also had a $10/1 downloaded on my shoppers card from the Kroger website. That made a 42 day supply of Prevacid cost $4.49 + tax.
I had a $3/2 on my Kroger card for the deodorant and I used a B1G1 coupon and a $1/1 coupon, which actually made me a profit of 50 cents for the deodorant.
I used a buy a scrubbing bubbles gel and get a toilet starter kit free and a $1/1 coupon for the cleaning products.

No comments:

Post a Comment