My site is devoted to showing what great deals can be had with using coupons and combining them with your shopper card sales and special deals at the stores you shop at every day. If anyone is interested in learning more about how to get started doing what I do, how to set up an organization system for your coupons, or just any questions in general, please feel free to leave me a message and I will get in contact with you.

May 16, 2010

Rite-Aid 5/16/2010


Retail: $64.59 + tax OOP: -2.76 Rebate earned: $2.00 (YES, A PROFIT OF $4.76)
I used a B1G1 for the fingernail polishes and they were on sale B1G1, so they were free.
I used 4 B1G1 free coupons for the tic tacs - making all 4 of them free.
The Stride gum was $2.00 for all 9 packs (used some cents off and some B1G1 free -- actually think I bought more than I had to, but got myself confused).
I had a $10/1 and a $5/1 coupon for the sunglasses, and they were already $10 off this week. (I watched videos on the Rite-Aid website to earn those coupons).
The cereal was B1G1 and I used a $1/2 coupon.
I used a $5/25 coupon from Rite-Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment