My site is devoted to showing what great deals can be had with using coupons and combining them with your shopper card sales and special deals at the stores you shop at every day. If anyone is interested in learning more about how to get started doing what I do, how to set up an organization system for your coupons, or just any questions in general, please feel free to leave me a message and I will get in contact with you.

May 17, 2010

Just Wanna Talk

Hi, everybody. I just wanted to explain a little bit about what I do and how it works.

I know it looks like I am just gathering up a bunch of stuff each week when I shop just because it is free, but there is a reason behind what I do. I am building what is called a stockpile for my needs. This means that when I can buy something at a very low price or get it free, I get as much of it as I can so that I never have to pay full price for anything again. In fact, I have a list of things that I will never pay for again, such as razors, feminine products, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, body wash. Can you imagine how much money you would save if you never have to pay for any of those things again?

I also pay very little to nothing for my paper towels and toilet paper. In fact, I have not paid anything for them since December, but now I am getting low and am having to find my deals. This weekend at Kroger, I paid 87 cents for 3 packages of toilet paper. I also have rainchecks for the toilet paper at CVS when it was 50 cents a roll and now I am getting coupons from the machine again to get $1 off 1 paper product from CVS and that means for each one I get, I can get 2 rolls of their toilet paper for free.

If anybody is interested in learning more about how to do this, just let me know. I will be happy to talk to you and guide you through the learning process and help you get started. If you have a group of people you would like to get together to learn how to do this, I would be more than happy to help you.

If you are interested in seeing pictures of my stockpile, here is a link to my pictures: http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad201/amdahwd/stockpile%20-%20May2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment