My site is devoted to showing what great deals can be had with using coupons and combining them with your shopper card sales and special deals at the stores you shop at every day. If anyone is interested in learning more about how to get started doing what I do, how to set up an organization system for your coupons, or just any questions in general, please feel free to leave me a message and I will get in contact with you.

May 3, 2010

Target 5/3


I had to go to Cartersville today so I made a quick run to Target. I paid $1.14 and that was all tax (Uncle Sam wants his).
I used 3 $1/3 coupons on the Dove (97 cents each).
I used a $5/2 benadryl products for the itch relief pens ($2.47 each).
I used 2 $4/2 coupons for the Gillette clinical strength deodorants (they were on clearance).
I used 2 $1/1 coupons for the Tide. They are just 1 load each, but I thought they would be good for traveling.
And I bought a reusable bag (not pictured). The bag was $1.49 but I had to buy something or I would have been in the negative and I would have heard the dreaded BEEP from the register.

No comments:

Post a Comment