My site is devoted to showing what great deals can be had with using coupons and combining them with your shopper card sales and special deals at the stores you shop at every day. If anyone is interested in learning more about how to get started doing what I do, how to set up an organization system for your coupons, or just any questions in general, please feel free to leave me a message and I will get in contact with you.

April 29, 2010

My Deals today

This is what I got today at Dollar General for a total of $1.09!!!

These packages were all on the clearance rack for $1.60. I had some B1G1 coupons and also $1.00 off coupons. I combined the $1.00 off manufacturer Q with a 50 cent DG store coupon. That made each package only 10 cents, but I had to pay the state tax.

I always check out Dollar General's clearance area with coupons that are about to expire. You never know what you might find that will be a good deal!!!

1 comment: