My site is devoted to showing what great deals can be had with using coupons and combining them with your shopper card sales and special deals at the stores you shop at every day. If anyone is interested in learning more about how to get started doing what I do, how to set up an organization system for your coupons, or just any questions in general, please feel free to leave me a message and I will get in contact with you.

June 7, 2010

CVS 6/7/2010


Retail: 113.66 OOP: 5.43 Savings: 108.23
Okay - I took advantage of the buy $25 in P&G products and get free toilet paper. I also had a .25/1 coupon for the TP.
The rolaids were 3.99 a bag and get 3.99 in ECBs and I had a coupon for $4/2 - essentially making them free.
The John Frieda was buy 2 at $5 each and get back $3 in ECBs and I used two $3/1 coupons.
The Glade candles were spend $10 and get $5 in ECBs. They were on sale for 2/$5. I had a 1.50/2 and a 2/2 coupon to use there. (This also qualifies for a SCJohnson $5 rebate by mail).
The crest was $1.99 and I had a 75/1 coupon for it.
The razor was 9.97 and I had a $4 coupon and it also gave you back $5 in ECBs.
The cascade was $3.99 and I had a $1/1 coupon.
The Aussie was 2.97 and 2.97 and I had a $1 coupon and a $2/1 coupon.
The Bounty was 6.97 and I had a $1.00 coupon.
The tampax were $2.97 and I had three $2/1 coupons.
The Bounty, Aussie, crest, tampax and cascade were the items that put me at the $25 to get the free Charmin.
There is also a package of Skittles there that got cut out of the picture. My balance was going in the negative, so they made me get something else.
I had some ECBs to start - $15 - and after all this and doing some rolling, I still left with $3 ECBs.

No comments:

Post a Comment