My site is devoted to showing what great deals can be had with using coupons and combining them with your shopper card sales and special deals at the stores you shop at every day. If anyone is interested in learning more about how to get started doing what I do, how to set up an organization system for your coupons, or just any questions in general, please feel free to leave me a message and I will get in contact with you.

June 16, 2010

CVS 6/15


SAVINGS: $46.47 OUT OF POCKET: $3.93 and 10 ECBs ECBS EARNED: 25.50
I had a raincheck for the prohealth mouthwash - pay $3.50 and get 3.50 in ECBs.
I used a lot of B1G1 free Qs for the bodyspray, deodorant, and bodywash. I earned 18 ECBs for those products.
I used a $5 Q off the razor (made it free).
I bought the candy bars because I was in the negative and needed to get out of the hole. They were buy 2 and get 1 free.

No comments:

Post a Comment