My site is devoted to showing what great deals can be had with using coupons and combining them with your shopper card sales and special deals at the stores you shop at every day. If anyone is interested in learning more about how to get started doing what I do, how to set up an organization system for your coupons, or just any questions in general, please feel free to leave me a message and I will get in contact with you.

May 27, 2010

Walgreens - 5/26


I've never done Walgreen's before since I started couponing and for a first time with no advance planning, I think I did pretty good!
I am not sure what the totals were, but I saved $17.99 and spent approximately $12.00. However, that was good because my original trip was for the shaving cream and bump cream for after shave and that in itself was going to cost $8.00. So, I only spent an extra $4.00 and got approximately $20 more in merchandise.
The contact solution was 7.99 and get 7.99 RR, but I had a $2.00 coupon, so I profited $2.00 on that transaction. I used the $8 RR and paid for the shaving supplies I went to get. I bought the hair band for $2.99 and got $3.00 in RRs, which I used to buy the Icy Hot (1.99 and I had a $1 coupon), the 2 Noxema razors (B1G1 at 2.99 and I had a $2/1 coupon), and the 2 boxes of freezer pops. I was in the negative and since I had never been to Walgreen's before I did not know exactly how to work it, there was a line building up behind me, and the freezer pops were the closest thing I could grab. Wish I had had a few minutes to think and I would have been able to work it better.
I may have to start working Walgreen's just like CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment